Saturday, August 4, 2012

Zaku II Wallpaper 1920x1080

Here is a wallpaper I created from the box art of Real Grade Zaku II.


Well since this is my 1st post, I shall briefly introduce what this blog is about.

I am a fan of the Gundam Universe since back in the 1990s, and naturally Gunpla becomes my hobby. In case you are wondering what the word ‘Gunpla’ means, it is a short form for Gundam Plastic Modeling. Before that, I was obsessed with LEGO, guess I just like to build and assemble things.

Within the Gundam Universe, my favourite Mobile Suit design is the Zaku II. I can't describe why Zaku II is the most appealing mobile suit to me. It could be the mono eye head unit, the green colour, or the overall design. Another fact is that I have seen too many Zaku II model kits being customized into a magnificent piece of  work.

So this blog is dedicated to sharing all (or at least most of it) about Zaku II!


No comments:

Post a Comment